Welcome to Bradford Marine
Bradford Marine offers service locations with its main presence in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Freeport, Grand Bahama. Since 1966, the company has provided customers with the finest in quality service and sales at its impressive facilities. The offerings of Bradford Marine include yacht sales, yacht charter, yacht management, and full refit and repair services in the U.S. and the Bahamas. The result…Yacht Ownership Simplified℠
More about us
Our customers are the reason we have become the trusted leader in yachting with a legacy since 1966. Our commitment is to provide our customers the best in sales, service and product offerings coupled with the experience and dedication of our long term staff.
Bradford Marine specializes in yacht sales, yacht charter, yacht management and full refit and repair services from six locations in Florida and the Bahamas. Bradford Marine also offers marine-related products including: concrete docks, fabric structures and containment booms.
The goal of the Bradford Marine organization is to create Yacht Ownership Simplified for its customers. With six service locations and a complete range of products and services to meet each unique need, we are able to embark upon a value-added relationship that will last for generations to come.
Bradford Marine has six service locations, including: yacht sales and shipyard in Fort Lauderdale and our expansive yacht sales and shipyard in Freeport, Grand Bahama. We also offer service at Lauderdale Marine Center, Dania Cut Superyact, Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale and the Grand Bahama Shipyard in Freeport.
Conveniently in the heart of the yachting community, Bradford Marine, Inc. (the shipyard) and Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, Inc. (the brokerage) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida combine to make up one of the world’s largest undercover sales and repair facilities. We offer complete refit and repair service, can accommodate yachts up to 155′ (47m) and 250 Long Tons at this location and, for sellers, provide free dockage for qualified listings.
Located in Freeport, Grand Bahamas, Bradford Marine Bahamas, Ltd., the Brokerage and Shipyard provides all the services offered in Fort Lauderdale (only 60 nautical miles away). Our 47 acre, Freeport facility uses a 1,200 ton floating dry dock to haul out vessels up to 230 feet, with no overhead restrictions. For smaller projects, the shipyard has also a 150 ton Travel-lift. Bradford Marine’s Bahamas Shipyard and the Grand Bahama Shipyard work together to provide unlimited haul out capabilities and the best service to larger mega-yachts.
Bradford Marine offers three convenient locations:
- Fort Lauderdale – five miles up the New River from Port Everglades
- Freeport Grand Bahamas – 60 nautical miles away from Fort Lauderdale
- Grand Bahama Shipyard in Freeport, Grand Bahamas
- Thank you for the quick and efficient sale of our boat. I wish I would have found you a lot sooner as it would have eliminated a lot of time and expense in trying to sell the boat through other means. Thanks again.CaptainShipyard Customer
- Thank you for the professional work done during our recent yard period. I have been a Captain for over 30 years and I have seen many yard periods and refits in my time. This one will go down as the smoothest. You took the stress out of budgets, constraints and tight timelines. Your prices were fair and reasonable and the timeline was more than acceptable. Both the owner and I are very happy with the end product - we shall return.CaptainShipyard Customer
- In my 25 years or so in yachting I have experienced many yard periods some good and some not so good, recently I completed a yard period at Bradford Marine that proved to be exceptional. Going into the yard the owner and I were very clear in what we expected in quality of workmanship, budget and timeframe. Bradford Marine’s workforce provided the quality workmanship that we expected, the work was complete on time and we stayed within the budget.CaptainShipyard Customer
- We are extremely pleased with the service and level of professionalism we received at Bradford Marine. Our project manager worked countless weekends and was always able to meet and exceed our needs. We look forward to continuing a great relationship in the future.Captain FreddyShipyard Customer
- "Whit Kirtland always made himself available, was ethical and effective during the sale of my yacht. I would gladly refer him to anyone who is in the market to sell or purchase a yacht."Victor I.Yacht Owner