LOA: 26' 0" (7.92)
Beam: 8' 6" (2.59)
Max Draft: 0' 11" (0.28)
Cruise Speed: 28
Max Speed: 42 Knots
Water Capacity: 25gal (95ltr)
Fuel Capacity: 200gal (757ltr)
Captain Quarters: False
Hull ID: MRKR0256D888
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Configuration: Deep Vee
Engine Count: 2
Fuel Type: Gas
Engine Type: Inboard
Horsepower Engine 1: 200
Horsepower Engine 2: 200
Engine 1 Hours: 357
Engine 2 Hours: 357
Location of Vessel
Bunnell, Florida United States
Description 1988 Mako 26 Refit with Twin 2017 Suzuki 200’s with 357 Hours. Warranty until 2023. Garmin 94 SV Echo Map & Garmin GSP 1040XSChartplotter/Sounder with NEAMA 2000 connections and Thru-Hull GT51M-TH 500w Transducer. 2 Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Radios. Dual Stereo System with Pyle 400-Watt Amplifier and 6 Speakers. New Helm and Seastar Steering. LED Underwater Lighting. LED Under-Gunnel […]
- 1988 Mako 26 Refit with Twin 2017 Suzuki 200's with 357 Hours. Warranty until 2023.
- Garmin 94 SV Echo Map & Garmin GSP 1040XSChartplotter/Sounder with NEAMA 2000 connections and Thru-Hull GT51M-TH 500w Transducer.
- 2 Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Radios.
- Dual Stereo System with Pyle 400-Watt Amplifier and 6 Speakers.
- New Helm and Seastar Steering.
- LED Underwater Lighting.
- LED Under-Gunnel Lighting.
- LED Nav Lights.
- In-Deck Livewell and Saltwater Washdown with New Pump.
- New Bilge Pump & Float Switch.
- New (in 2013) 200 gallon Fuel Tank.
- Guest On-Board Battery Charger.
- New Batteries.
- Complete rewire in 2017.
- Custom 26" Engine Bracket.
- 23 Rod Holders.
- Taco 15' Telescoping Outriggers.
- T-Top with New Canvas.
- Lenco Electric Trim Tabs.
- 2008 Magic Tilt Dual Torsion Axle Trailer with New Axles, Tongue, Jack, Lights and Bunk Carpet.
- This fishing machine is turnkey, rigged and ready for the next offshore adventure!
Exclusions are to include but are not limited to owner's personal belongings. A detailed list of exclusions to be provided at time of sale upon written request from Buyer.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.