LOA: 33' 0" (10.06)
Beam: 12' 4" (3.76)
Max Draft: 2' 11" (0.89)
Clearance: 10' 11" (3.33)
Water Capacity: 104gal (394ltr)
Holding Tank: 30gal (114ltr)
Fuel Capacity: 214gal (810ltr)
Total Cabins: 1
Total Berths: 6
Total Berths: 6
Total Heads: 1
Captain Quarters: False
Head Room: 6.4166
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Configuration: Modified V-Hull
Model: 8.1 MPI
Engine Count: 2
Fuel Type: Gas
Engine Type: Inboard
Propulsion Type: V-Drive
Horsepower Engine 1: 385
Horsepower Engine 2: 385
Engine 1 Hours: 439
Engine 2 Hours: 444
Location of Vessel
Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States
This is a clean and comfortable Silverton 330 Sport Bridge located in the Fort Lauderdale area and seriously for sale. The large sport bridge with seating for six provides excellent visibility from the helm. With powerful twin inboard engines and roomy accommodations, She is both the perfect weekender and long-distance cruiser.
Twin Crusader 8.1 MPI 385 HP Inboards with fewer than 500 hours.
Kohler 7.3 KW Generator with fewer than 350 hours.
New Garmin gpsmap 7608xsv multifunction chartplotter/sounder.
Oversized master stateroom forward.
Props cleaned, machined and rebalanced – 2018
- Beginning forward, there is a spacious and private queen-sized berth with plenty of storage and a large cedar-lined hanging locker to starboard.
- The galley is aft to port with a large refrigerator/freezer, a 2-burner electric stove and a microwave oven. To starboard is an L-shaped settee for four. Aft of the galley is a large and comfortable elevated dining area with seating for six.
- The head to starboard includes a fully enclosed shower.
- The helm station has seating for two with easy access to the controls, chart plotter and VHF radio. Aft of the helm is a wet bar and sink.
- To port is an L-shaped seating area for three.
- Aft is a bench seat for three with an elevated sun bed behind it.
- Access to the aft deck is by stairs to starboard.
- The inboard engines and generator are easily accessed through a hinged hatch on the aft deck.
- A sliding door forward provides access to the below deck accommodations.
- Garmin gpsmap 7608xsv multi-function chart plotter.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio.
- Sony stereo system with multiple speakers.
- Flat Screen TV.