LOA: 34' 0" (10.36)
Beam: 11' 9" (3.58)
Water Capacity: 70gal (265ltr)
Water Tank Material: Plastic
Holding Tank: 25gal (95ltr)
Fuel Capacity: 110gal (416ltr)
Fuel Tank Material: Aluminum
Total Cabins: 2
Total Heads: 1
Captain Quarters: False
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Engine Count: 1
Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Location of Vessel
Ft. Myers, Florida United States
This 1984 Mainship Mark 3 is ready to cruise at an economical 7 knots or run up to 14 knots. Schedule a showing now!
Low hours on an updated engine, dual helms with full NEW Navs, Radios, Radar, AIS (flybridge and pilothouse), and 3 NEW AGM 8Ds.
This sweet vessel is rare find!
- NEW Garmin GPSMAP 12″Touchscreen with US maps and sounder at upper helm, with 2.25 Ball Mount so the NAV can be stored below when not in use
- NEW Fantom 18″ dome solid state radar
- NEW ICOM M506 VHF, N2K and AIS and new Shakespeare Galaxy 8 foot antenna
- Lower Helm has NEW ICOM command microphone and
- NEW GPSMAP 7610 10″ Touchscreen with US charts
- All NEW NMEA200 backbone, T’s and cabling throughout the installation
- Updated engine — 2006 Cummins 210 hp — Appx. 1350 hours!
- 3 NEW 12V 8D AGM Batteries with warranty to 1/14/202
- Recent (2017) full canvas enclosure at upper helm
- Large V-berth
- Full head with separate shower
- Stern Davits
- Windlass with both Delta and Fortress anchors
- Hot and cold pressure water, and outside shower.
The 1984 Mainship Mark 3 designed by John Cherubini is the last version of the original fly bridge Mainship 34 and runs faster than most trawlers. This is an economical small cruiser that will bring joy to its new owners.