LOA: 37' 0" (11.28)
Beam: 13' 0" (3.96)
Min Draft: 3' 0" (0.91)
Clearance: 10' 6" (3.20)
Cruise Speed: 26.06928726
Max Speed: 30.41416847 Knots
Water Capacity: 90gal (341ltr)
Holding Tank: 40gal (151ltr)
Fuel Capacity: 250gal (946ltr)
Total Cabins: 2
Total Berths: 3
Total Berths: 3
Total Heads: 1
Captain Quarters: False
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Designer: Carver
Hull Color: Mariana Blue
Hull Finish: Gelcoat
Exterior Designer: Carver
Interior Designer: Carver
Model: 4.2L Diesel
Engine Count: 2
Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Horsepower Engine 1: 335
Horsepower Engine 2: 335
Location of Vessel
Dunedin, Florida United States
IN STOCK AT OUR DOCKS MARKER 1 MARINA!
Tom George Yacht Group Custom Edition C37 Coupe
-Custom High End Upholstry- TGYG Custom Design “Champagne Pebble” made to last in the Florida Heat, is soft to the touch, never gets hot and is very rich texture and design
-All Synthetic Wood Flooring- No carpet in the boat, makes for easy maintenance and cleaning
-Custom Exterior Color Combination- Beautiful Mariana Blue Hull and Black Top, beautiful and distinctive
-MarineMat Exterior Flooring- Luxurious Looks and Feel on the Aft Deck and Swim Platform (not in pictures)
-Oversized Gloss Teak Table- In Aft Deck for Maximum Outdoor Entertainment Space
-Inboard Propulsion WITH Joystick Docking- Best of Both Worlds, Reliable/Low Maintenance Shaft Drive Propulsion with the Ease of Joystick Docking
-Diesel Engines- Mercury 4.2L TDI Diesel Technology for Superior Reliability and Range- Bahamas/Caribbean/Keys Capable
-Upgraded Stainless Steel Hardware- to hold up to the Florida Climate better and last longer
-Color Change LED Lighting- All Exterior Lighting INCLUDING Underwater Lights can cycle between white, blue and red
-2 Coats of Bottom Paint and Propspeed on All Running Gear- For better vessel protection and longevity in Florida waters
Tom George Yacht Group Is Your Carver Yachts Dealer for Florida’s West Coast
TGYG Custom Package Upgrades
The Carver Yachts Stocked by the Tom George Yacht Group are Specially Equipped to meet TGYG's Yacht Caliber Standards and are Built for the Tough Florida Marine Environment.
- 2 Coats Bottom Paint in leiu of one
- Propspeed on all Running Gear and Metal Fixtures Under the Water Line
- Stainless Steel Cockpit Table Leg in leiu of polished aluminum
- Stainless Steel Flagpole and American Flag
- 3 Extra Air Conditioning Vents at the Helm
- Increased Size of the Air Conditioning Sea Strainer for Better Water Flow
- ADDITIONAL Air Conditioning Unit in Salon with Designated Vent to Port
- Increased Capacity of First Air Conditioning Unit in Salon
- Custom Ultra Plush, Ultra Durable Exterior Upholstry "Champagne Pebble"
- Custom Color Exterior Canvas Covers "Storm Grey"
- Color Change Exterior Lighting (red, white and blue)
- Color Change Underwater Lighting (red, white and blue)
- Upgraded Plush Mattresses in Master and VIP Staterooms
- Black Cherry Interior Wood
- Ice Queen White Interior Galley Countertops
- Chrome Metal Galley Faucet
Carver Yachts- C37 Selected Owner Preferences
- 2x Mercruiser 4.2L Diesel 335hp Inboard Engines
Cruise Speed: 30mph @ 1.02 mpg
Top Speed: 35mph
- Mercury Joystick Docking- Includes Bow Thruster
- Kohler 9kw Diesel Generator
- Air Conditioning System (heavily upgraded, listed in TGYG Custom Edition)
- Overboard Waste Discharge
- Water and Waste Monitor
- Garmin Navigation Package 12″ Plotter
- Garmin Transducer/Depth Finder
- Garmin VHF Rail
- Garmin Hailer Speaker (Communicate w/People Outside The Boat)
- Prince 1000 Windlass
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Exterior Seating Covers
- Exterior Teak Table on Aft Deck
- Transom Fresh Water Hand Shower Hot/Cold
- Transom Underwater Lighting
- Aft Deck Icemaker
- Aft Deck Motorized Sureshade Retractable Awning
- Mariana Blue Hull Color
- Salon Synthetic Wood Flooring
- Staterooms and Companionway Synthetic Wood Flooring
- Salon Audio Upgrade-JL Amp, Audio Speakers and Head Unit w/Bluetooth and SAT Radio Ready
- Master Stateroom Smart TV and DVD Player
- Carver Towel and Sheet Set
The C37 has an uncanny retro feel with its axe bowline and high freeboard that carries well forward. This impressive look provides many practical benefits as well. Carrying the 13'6" beam forward results in a spacious lower deck that's unexpected in a cruiser of this class. The single head, two stateroom design features a large master stateroom with 6'5" headroom, a queen size bed, two hanging closets, four overhead cabinets with lots of natural light provided through the large windows, and an overhead hatch.
The second stateroom can be configured either as two twin beds or by installing the filler cushion it converts to a full queen bed. A large hanging closet & storage cabinet offers ample space for guests and their gear with additional storage under the bunks. An overhead etched glass skylight & large side window add natural light contributing to open felling of the space. Adding a flat screen TV & separate stereo system will provide your guest with all the comforts of home while aboard.
The C37 helm offers all around visibility with its large windshield & side windows. It is well-thought out, providing abundant space for the latest navigation equipment and
system controls. The helm seat slides forward and back to easily adjust to your desired position and the flip up bolsters change position quickly, allowing you to operate the boat sitting or standing as you desire.
An adjustable passenger seat is located opposite the helm with space for two. The inviting lounge area is stylish and practical providing clever ways to adjust the seating
configurations for dining or cocktail hour. There is a huge amount of storage under the seats and below deck. The dining table can be lowered, adding additional sleeping
space for two with plush filler cushions. Positioning the galley in a central location offers easy access to both the salon and aft deck. With plenty of storage space and a recessed stove and sink, the galley provides lots space with an elegant appearance.
A key feature of the C37 Coupe is the large glass folding doors open across the width of the boat to create a seamless transition between the aft deck and the salon. Salon seating is adjustable to change the focal point to the outdoors. An additional ice maker and refrigerator can be added, helping make this area the main attraction for cocktail hour.
The aft cockpit retractable sun shade opens with the touch of a button providing shade over the entire cockpit while enhancing the connection with the salon area. The sturdy stainless-steel frame allows shade to be deployed while underway. The teak cockpit table is perfect for alfresco dining or can be lowered to create a large sun pad with plush cushions. There are large storage areas under all the seating for lines, fenders, and other gear.
Like all Carver Yachts, the C37 is built tough using "Infusion Technology" along with an extraordinary stringer system that reinforces the bow as much as the bottom. That means less weight, more strength, and better performance! Carver's manufacturing operation is unique in the industry possessing in house capabilities for components usually left to subcontractors. This horizontal integration insures the highest quality in the industry. Carver craftsman produce cabinetry, upholstery, and metal fabrication in on-site workshops where the boats are built.
• Hull and deck: Hand-laid structural and non-structural fiberglass and core laminates bonded with
• Hull bottom: Surface beneath the water line is bead blasted to create an optimal bonding surface
for the anti-fouling paint which is sprayed onto the hull to create a smooth running bottom.
• Stringer system: Fiberglass stringers are used throughout the yacht.
• Interior bulkheads, cabinets and drawers are precision cut, hand-ttt crafted and constructed from
a selection of woods and high-pressure laminates. Drawers are lined with laminate.
• Integral aluminum truss reinforcement in cabin top structure.
• Horn, 12V single trumpet.
• Lighting fixtures, 12V LED (14).
• Navigation lights (USCG/COL REG approved).
• CATV inlet.
• Battery switches on/off (1) accessory, (2) engines, (1) optional generator, (1) optional
• Digital charge distribution system.
• Batteries: (2) engine, (1) accessory, (1) optional generator, (1) optional bow thruster.
• Digital electronic battery chargers: (1) accessory and engine batteries,
(1) optional generator and thruster batteries.
• Single AC 30 amp dockside electrical service with 50' cord.
• Distribution panel: AC, with circuit breakers and voltmeter/ammeter.
• Distribution panel: 12V DC, with circuit breakers.
• Zinc's: Sacrificial (1) primary (2) trim tabs (2) propeller shafts.
• Ground bonding system.
• High bilge water alarm.
• Fuel tanks: Twin, 5052 aluminum tanks hold 125 gal. (473.2 L) of fuel each. Port and starboard fuel fill deck fittings.
• Trim tabs: Bennett Marine® stainless steel, electro-hydraulic trim tabs.
• Steering: Teleflex® SeaStar hydraulic steering.
• Helm display: Digital LCD display showing tachometer, hour meter, oil pressure, coolant temperature, battery voltage, fuel tank level and
rudder angle indicator.
Fresh Water & Holding Systems
• Fresh water system: 90 gal. (340 L) polyethylene tank with shore water connection and integrated pressure reduction valve.
• Fresh water fill fitting installed on walkway. 11 gal. (41.6 L) water heater installed in engine compartment.
• On demand fresh water is delivered via a fresh water pump installed in the engine compartment.
Decks & Hardware
• Gunwale trim: Rigid vinyl with stainless steel inserts.
• Cleats: (2) 10" bow, (2) 10" spring line, (2) 10" stern, (2) 10" swim platform, (1) 10" anchor.
• Hatch: Bow, translucent, opening with screen.
• Deck fitting: Fuel fills (2).
• Deck fitting: Fresh water fill (1).
• Deck fitting: Waste, pump out (1).
• Rails: Bow, 1" stainless steel top rail, 1" stanchions, welded, with stainless secondary rail.
• Grab rails: Stainless steel.
• Engine compartment power and static ventilation located in superstructure.
• Transom platform: Fixed.
• Swim Ladder: Under mount, starboard side of swim platform with recessed grab handle.
• Nonskid fiberglass decks.
• Vinyl ester barrier coat.
• Anti-fouling bottom paint.
• Bronze seacocks: All underwater through hulls; double SS hose clamps.
• Nylon through-hull fittings with stainless steel caps; above waterline applications.
• Standard white gel coat for hull and deck.
• Black vinyl boot stripe.
Safety & Navigation
• Bilge pumps: Two 1,500 gal. (5678 L) per hour automatic bilge pumps are installed, each with a manual on/off switch at the helm. A float switch for the high bilge water alarm is installed in the engine compartment and forward bilge.
• Bilge ventilation: Four ventilator blowers are installed in the engine compartment. Each blower creates 240 CFM volume.
• CO alarms: Monitors with alarms are installed in both staterooms and the salon.
• Engine alarms: Engine oil pressure and water temperature alarms are installed at the helm.
• Fire suppression System: An FE241 Fireboy® automatic fire suppression system is installed in the engine compartment.
• Compass: 2.75" flush mount, illuminated Richie® Navigator compass is mounted at the helm.
• Seacocks: Marine grade bronze seacocks are used on all below the waterline through hull openings. Nylon fittings are used on above the waterline outlets.
• Spotlight: ITT Jabsco® remote control spotlight mounted on bow rail.
• Dual helm seat, helm side adjustable.
• Dash console, non glare.
• Engine controls: Engine manufacturer electronic.
• Trim tab controls.
• Steering: Hydraulic.
• Engine Instrumentation: Engine manufacturer LCD display.
• Compass: Ritchie, 2.75", illuminated.
• Steering wheel: Sport.
• Accessory outlet, 12V (1).
• Beverage holder.
• USB outlet.
• Self-bailing cockpit.
• Door: Hinged cabin entry, locking, black painted, flat glass.
• Courtesy lights (4).
• Lighting: Overhead in bridge overhang (4).
• Molded steps: Access to side decks.
• Cockpit hatch (1): Engine room access, hinged, gas shock.
• Cockpit floor Storage (1): Storage box.
• Transom door: Transom storage locker with dockside connections and shower option. Accessible through cockpit seating or aft transom doors.
• Cockpit floor: Removable for engine or generator extraction.
• Cockpit seat: L-shaped lounge port, single seat starboard.
• Switch panel for exterior lighting.
• Engine room lights.
• Armrest with stainless steel cup holder.
• Lights: (8) LED overhead, stainless steel trim.
• Entertainment center: 32" LCD TV and Blu-Ray DVD player.
• Flooring: Carpet.
• CO detector.
• Color-coordinated starboard sofa with storage under cushions.
• Forward companion seat.
• Aft section of sofa backrest converts to allow additional cockpit seating.
• Opening window: Port and starboard.
• Glass sunroof with shade: Electronic control.
• Electrical panels: DC and AC, installed in cabinet.
• Salon table: Hi-lo table pedestal converts to bed.
• Drawers (4).
• Storage cabinet (4).
• Flooring: Vinyl plank.
• Countertop: Solid surface.
• Sink: Stainless steel with designer faucet.
• Stove: Two burner induction cook top.
• Refrigerator: Nova Cool®, Norcold®.
• AC electrical outlets: Two, ground fault protected.
• Lights: Overhead.
• Microwave: Convection.
• Coffeemaker storage.
• Trash below the sink.
• (2) in-floor storage areas.
• Sleeping: Queen-size, island berth with high-density foam mattress.
• Door: Access to stateroom, locking.
• Berth: Island, full-sized berth.
• Shelves: Hull sides.
• Deck hatch: Opening; white translucent with screen.
• Sheet and towel set.
• Lights: (6) LED overhead.
• Lights: (2) reading.
• Storage: Port hanging locker.
• Storage: Starboard hanging locker with mirror.
• Storage: Port and starboard overhead.
• (2) AC electrical outlets, ground fault protected.
• Hull windows with blinds.
• CO detector.
• 6' 5" headroom.
• Hanging Locker: Outboard, mirrored, illuminated, full cabin height.
• (2) AC electrical outlets, ground fault protected.
• CO detector.
• Door: Locking.
• Lights: Three LED overhead.
• Bed: Twins convert to queen with filler cushion.
• Hull windows with blinds.
• Enclosed Shower: Molded fiberglass floor liner, plexiglass door.
• Door: Locking.
• Lights: (1) LED in shower overhead. (3) LED in head compartment overhead.
• Vanity cabinet: Solid surface countertop and vessel sink, storage below.
• Mirror: Above vanity, wood framed.
• Exhaust fan.
• Electric head (fresh water flush).
• Towel bar.
• Toilet paper holder.
• AC electrical outlet (1), ground fault protected.
• Opening, screened port light (1).