The Beneteau 400 balances sailing power & speed with extraordinary ease of handling & maneuverability to produce outstanding sailing performance in all weather conditions. At anchor or underway, you will find the creature comforts of home aboard an Oceanis 400. Plenty of ports & hatches make for unparalleled ventilation & light below. She has a full complement of electronics
The Oceanis was designed to provide her owners with plenty of cruising performance and comfort, blended with safety and true ease of handling. Her low center of gravity allows her to sail efficiently on all points of sail while providing excellent stability. In the interior, open spaces provide comfort for your guests and family. The galley is close at hand both to the cockpit and the salon so the chef is never far from the rest of the crew.
The Oceanis 400 cockpit is a mastery of ergonomic design, giving plenty of elbow room to the largest of crews, whether underway or socializing around the cockpit table. High coamings provide plenty of back support and security for the crew.
Genoa tracks and turning blocks are placed on the cabin top as is the mainsheet traveler. This positioning improves the sheeting angle of the genoa and enhances upwind performance. It also clears the side decks making them safer to use. Genoa sheets and maneuvering lines are controlled by large self-tailing winches.
No matter what your destination, the Beneteau Oceanis 400 will take you there in safety, comfort and style, all with minimal effort on your part due to a modern rig, efficient deck layout and quality hardware and systems. The Oceanis 400 combines a fast hull form with Beneteau’s comfortable interior accommodations and the ease and safety of cockpit controlled roller furling main and genoa systems.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration, front load
- Adler Barbour freezer, top load
- Three burner stove with oven
- Roll-out pantry storage
- In-cabinet trash can
- Double stainless steel sinks with pressurized hot/cold freshwater, manual foot pump for saltwater
- Sparcraft mast with in-mast furling system
- Profurl headsail furler
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Adjustable hard boom vang
- All lines led to cockpit
- Coachroof mainsheet winches – two Lewmar 30s
- Coachroof jib sheet winches – two Lewmar 48s
- Lewmar mainsheet traveler
- 30 amp AC shore power system
- 12v DC power system
- Inverter and battery charger
- 2 8D House batteries
- GPS Map 740
- Icom VHF with dual controls
- Dinghy and outboard are not included but are available