LOA: 40' 0" (12.19)
Beam: 14' 2" (4.32)
Fuel Capacity: 375gal (1420ltr)
Total Cabins: 2
Total Heads: 2
Captain Quarters: False
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Engine Count: 2
Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Horsepower Engine 1: 350
Horsepower Engine 2: 350
Engine 1 Hours: 1625
Engine 2 Hours: 1625
Location of Vessel
Miami , Florida United States
Must be seen!!! This is truly a rare Silverton 402 MY, meticulously maintained and in immaculate condition.She
is very clean and exceptionally well equipped, with Cat 3116 Diesel
power option ( with stainless Steel manifolds) and a new northern lights
Pkw generator 2015 approx. 500 hours. All thru-hulls were replaced in
2016, as well as all new Batteries, new Smart Charger, new Rheem 6 gals.
Water Heater, new Lewmar Windlass, etc. This is a spacious motor yacht
with a large Flybridge, new Strataglass full enclosures, roomy salon and
aft deck with a full galley down, 2 stateroom / 2 heads floor plan. She
is arranged with double births fore and aft with a stall shower in each
head. A full dinette is opposite to the galley on the lower level, and
large wraparound windows help create a comfortable open salon. She
underwent an interior refit in 2012 with all new carpets and upholstery.
Additional features include a New Quick lift 1,000# Davit with Remote,
well equipped center line flybridge helm with Garmin GPS, Furuno
Sounder, Auto helm Autopilot, a generous aft deck, wet-bar and 2013 12′
Caribe Rib with Yamaha 40HP 4-Stroje outboard Engine.
New oil and Filters on Main Engines and Genset 12/2018
New Zinc , Bottom and Running Gear cleaned 12/2018
New Impellers on main Engines and Genset 12/2018
New Norcold Refrigerator with a two year extended warranty
This Boat is completely * Turn key* for its new owner
Main Salon featured a sectional sofa (w/ storage below) and two tables
(to starboard). The dinette area featured two(2) bench seats and an
- Off-white vinyl headliners throughout the cabin interior.
- Overhead lights
- LG TV
- VCR/DVD PLAYER: JVC
- AM/FM RADIO & CD PLAYER: SONY
COUNTER & SINK:
Acrylic molded countertop and sink. Drains overboard.
REFRIGERATOR / FREEZER:
Full size fridge and freezer (New 2019)
COOKTOP / COMPACT OVEN:
Model: Three (3) Burners / Electric Range
Manufacturer: Gold Start
AUTOMATIC ICE MAKER:
Location: Aft Deck
aft/Master's Stateroom provides sleeping for two adults on a queen berth
(w/ storage next to and below), two hanging lockers, a TV/VCR, and an
enclosed head compartment (to starboard).
VIP Stateroom 1
forward/Guest's Stateroom provides sleeping for two adults on a full
berth (w/ storage next to and below), two hanging lockers, and an
enclosed head compartment (aft to starboard).
Two (2) heads, located at the Master and Guest Staterooms.
and Guest head compartments featured electric heads, acrylic counter and
sinks, enclosed showers, FRP sole and FRP lining/wall covers.
deck with outdoor carpeting, featured two (2) plex-plastic wind doors
(forward to port and starboard), molded steps to the bridge (forward to
starboard), an automatic ice maker (forward), an FRP sink/faucet
(forward), various storage compartments, a compact refrigerator/freezer
(aft to port), a curved smoked plex- plastic sliding door to main cabin
(forward to port), two (2) armchairs, and an FRP table.
with outdoor carpeting, featured a large captain's triple bench seat, a
large bench (forward of the helm console, w/ storage below), engine and
steering controls, and full instrumentation.
Flybridge, helm station & Electronic
- AUTOPILOT: Autohelm ST7000
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Garmin 3206GPSMap / CHART / NAVIGATION
- Furuno Model LS-4100 ECHO SOUNDER
- Sanyo AM/FM RADIO & CD/CASSETTE PLAYER
- Total of nine (9) cleats sighted:
- Two (2) stainless steel 10" cleats located outboard transom Two (2) stainless steel 10" cleats located aft mid-ship
(2) stainless steel 10" cleats located forward mid-ship Three (3)
stainless steel 10" cleats located at the bow Stainless steel tubular
rail and stanchion safety system surrounds the side decks and forward
- Two (2) boarding entry points located aft of the side decks.
- Stainless steel tubular grab rails located outboard transom, at the aft deck, at the side decks, and at the forward deck.
- FRP molded steps to the bridge located forward to starboard at the aft deck.
- One (1) deck shower located outboard transom (within the starboard locker
- QuickLift electro-hydraulic davit located on the forward deck (to port).
- Integrated FRP anchor platform with removable anchor bow roller and windlass
- West Marine PERF 35 Anchor
- Lewmar Pro Series1000 windlass
- Caribe Inflatables powered by Yamaha, 4 Stroke ( may not be included with purchase)
- Twin, L-6, Turbo Aftercooled Caterpillar 3116-350 Hp with 1625 Hours
- GENERATOR Kohler, 9.0 KW replaced ………………………………..
- ZF Transmissions Model: IRM220A-1. Ratio 2.04 : 1
- Two (2) 12V blowers located aft in the engine room
- Low oil pressure alarm
- Perko raw water strainers
- Raw water intakes as well as all through-hulls connected to shut on/off valves were bronze alloy seacocks.
- Atwood Water Heater