LOA: 40' 2" (12.24)
Beam: 13' 0" (3.96)
Max Draft: 3' 1" (0.94)
Cruise Speed: 24
Max Speed: 30 Knots
Water Capacity: 75gal (284ltr)
Holding Tank: 53gal (201ltr)
Fuel Capacity: 300gal (1136ltr)
Total Cabins: 1
Total Heads: 1
Captain Quarters: False
Hull ID: CRSMDA17L607
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Color: White with Grey Stripe
Engine Count: 2
Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Horsepower Engine 1: 370
Horsepower Engine 2: 370
Engine 1 Hours: 836
Engine 2 Hours: 836
Location of Vessel
Nokomis, Florida United States
A BEAUTIFUL and IMBECCABLY MAINTAINED 2007 Cruisers, “La Dolce Vita” is a must see. Powered by twin Volvo D6-IPS500 Diesel Engines, she is sleek, well built, and extremely economical. The IPS with joystick control gives you extra confidence with the ease of maneuvering and docking. The well laid-out and air-conditioned cockpit makes for comfortable days on the water with family and friends, while the salon, galley, full head with stand-up shower, and forward stateroom gives you the space needed for those long weekend getaways. She is turn-key and ready to cruise with NEW props, NEW A/C, and recent engine and generator service. Whatever your boating style, “La Dolce Vita” is ready to take you on your next adventure on the water
Recent Upgrades and Services
– NEW A/C (8/2020)
– A/C LINES ACID WASHED AND SEA STRAINER CLEANED (9/2020)
– 2 NEW PROPELLERS (7/2020)
– ENGINES SERVICED 5/2020
– GENERATOR SERVICED AND NEW RELAY BOARD (5/2020)
– NEW NAVIGATION CHIP (9/2020)
Cockpit & Helm
As you step aboard you will notice the comfort and functionality of the cockpit and helm. With the snap down carpet, it is easy to switch between the look and feel of carpet or non-skip surface depending on your cruising style. The L-Shaped aft settee with table is the perfect area for entertaining while leaving ample space for moving about. Moving forward is additional seating facing forward and aft to keep the captain company underway, or to comfortably relax. Her modern hardtop design with full windshield, coupled with air-conditioning, gives you protection and comfort on those warm summer days. You also have the flexibility to open the sunroof and center windshield to enjoy more of the view and breeze for cooler days and sunset cruises.
- Comfortable seating for 8 adults.
- L-Shaped settee.
- Table with cup-holders.
- Additional seating under hardtop.
- Snap-down carpeting.
- Full helm station with joystick control.
- Furuno Navigation with NEW navigation chip.
- Simrad Autopilot.
- Volvo engine displays.
- Opening center windshield with sliding sunroof.
- Full windshield with wipers and washer.
- Stereo system with cockpit speakers.
- Engine and mechanical access forward of aft settee.
Galley & Salon
Three easy steps down from the cockpit on the port side takes you down to the salon and galley. The electronics control panel is to port as you walk down the stairs and enter the salon. Forward of the control panel is the galley which includes an upright refrigerator with freezer below, large microwave, stove-top, sink, and counter-top for preparing snacks and meals. Aft in the salon is a pull-out sofa which provides additional sleeping space with a privacy curtain. Starboard is a full-size settee with an oval table. The 390 Cruises Sport Coupe wastes no available space with an abundance of storage above and below in the galley, storage behind the aft settee, and additional storage above the starboard settee.
- Granite countertops.
- Upright refrigerator with freezer below.
- Microwave oven with coffee maker.
- Stovetop with 2 burners.
- Storage cabinets above and below.
- Aft settee that pulls down to additional berth with privacy curtain.
- Starboard settee with oval high-gloss table.
- Overhead storage cabinets.
- Overhead opening skylight hatch.
- Sole TV.
- Sole DVD player.
The master stateroom has a comfortable berth with 2 drawers underneath, and additional storage to the port and starboard side. A centerline skylight opening hatch allows natural light to illuminate the stateroom as well as let in natural air. A pair of reading lamps are placed overhead for ample light, perfect for day or nighttime reading. Two cedar lined hanging closets are on the port and starboard side.
- Full-size berth.
- Ample storage throughout.
- Cedar lined hanging closets.
- Reading lights.
- Opening skylight hatch with sunshade.
- Sole TV.
- DVD player.
This head has the comforts of home, complete with storage, vanity, sink, toilet, and stand-up shower. The opening skylight allows for natural light, fresh air, and ventilation.
- Separate stand-up shower.
- Built-in vanity with sink.
- Opening hatch with sunshade.
- Storage above and below.
The swim platform is just the right size for coming in from a swim by the ladder on the port side. Fresh water shower allows for rinsing off before entering the cockpit through the port side access. Shore power connection is to starboard. You can get to the bow around the port or starboard with stainless steel rails following forward to the bow, or through the center opening windshield. The bow has a large and comfortable lounge cushion and bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor.
- Canvas cover for cockpit.
- Cockpit storage and engine access.
- Shore power connection.
- Stainless steel bow rails.
- Bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor.
- Stainless steel cleats located bow, mid-ship, and stern.
- Molded swim platform with ladder.
- Freshwater shower.
- Molded non-skid decks.
- Furuno navigation with new chip.
- Volvo engine displays.
- Simrad Autopilot.
- VHF Radio.
- Volvo IPS joystick control.
- Kohler Generator – RECENTLY serviced 5/2020.
- Shore power 50amp.
- Electric bilge pumps.
- Water heater.
- Battery Charger.
- Electric Head.
- Air Conditioning
Engine & Mechanical
- Twin Volvo D6-IPS500 engines with 370 HP and 836 hours. RECENTLY serviced 10/2020
- House batteries.
- Reverso oil change system.
- Fire Extinguishing System in engine room.
- Fuel filters.
- Hot and cold pressurized water.
- Sea strainers.
- Trim tabs.
OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.