New listing new to the market ! Now at our docks in Seattle, Washington.
The 48 Riviera Convertible was certainly one of the builders most successful models. In total there were 170 built between 1993 and 2004 as a matter of fact. This one is hull number 78 in the series. Note that even though she is called an 48 she measures 54 feet true length overall. Her large beam of 16 feet also makes her a very spacious cruiser or ideal enterntainer. She is well equipped and very clean. Typical Riviera teak interior with high quality fit and finish. Current owner has extensive records of there long time ownership of this fine cruising machine. Original Volvo engines have only 610 hours currently.
Notable features on this particular Riviera:
- Enclosed bridge with canvas back drop
- Climate controlled bridge area
- Updated carpet throughout vessel
- Expanded fuel capacity for a total of 940 gallons
- Reverse cycle heat and air-conditioning
- Volvo EDC electronic engine controls
- Cockpit Volvo EDC engine controls station starboard side
- Kohler 11kw gen set with 800 hours
- Magnum Inverter
- New House, engine and gen set batteries Spring of 2018
- Novarania Tender with 40hp Outboard new 2010
- All new LED lighting through out most of vessel