LOA: 54' 0" (16.46)
Beam: 16' 6" (5.03)
Max Draft: 3' 6" (1.07)
Water Capacity: 184gal (697ltr)
Holding Tank: 100gal (379ltr)
Fuel Capacity: 634gal (2400ltr)
Total Cabins: 3
Total Heads: 2
Captain Quarters: False
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Model: QSC w/Zeus pod drive
Engine Count: 2
Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Propulsion Type: Zeus Drive
Horsepower Engine 1: 600
Horsepower Engine 2: 600
Location of Vessel
California United States
54′ Belize Daybridge Motor Yacht 2016 Twin Cummins QSC 600HP w/Zeus Pod Drive,Three Stateroom, Two Heads, Spacious Saloon & Galley.
Hull, Deck & Daybridge Construction
- Hand laid, moulded fibreglass hull, deck and daybridge GRP construction. Solid fibreglass hull bottom, keel and chines
- Hull stiffened with longitudinal and transverse stringers, foam cored and GRP sheathed, supported by transverse bulkheads and deck
- First two layers of hull laminate Vinyl ester resin.
- Independent compartments throughout hull structure for safety.
- Watertight stepped collision bulkhead and anchor locker forward.
- Main bulkheads and forward floor is resin infused composite construction using foam core with layers of fibreglass laminate for weight efficiency.
- Hull antifouled in black, epoxy undercoat, Propspeed to Zeus® drives and propellers.
- Non-skid finishes on foredeck, side decks and daybridge dec
Hull & Deck Fittings
Anchor & Mooring Equipment
- Custom stainless steel high quality bow roller with chain stop, bow plate and anchor launch system.
- Electrical 24V winch, vertical chain anchor winch with rope and chain capstan. Chain capstan of the winch is recessed below the deck hatch level.
- Handheld lanyard remote control at bow for up/down control of anchor.
- Winch remote at both helms for up and down control with chain counter.
- One (1) 35kg stainless steel anchor.
- 60m of 10mm galvanized anchor chain.
- Anchor locker compartment split for chain, lines and fender stowage.
- Two (2) anchor locker hatches with positive lock stainless steel catches.
- 4 Fenders, 4 mooring lines and boat hook
- Wash down hose supplied 4m
Engines, Drive Train & Steering
- Cummins Zeus® electric hydraulic steering
- Cummins Zeus® engine gear and throttle controls
- One (1) Cummins Zeus® joystick controls for docking and slow speed manoeuvrability at each helm.
- Cummins Zeus® model 3000 bronze Pod drive units with in-built trim tabs; auto & manually controlled.
- Cummin Zeus Pod vanity covers.
- Stainless Steel aft facing twin counter rotating propellers with through hub exhaust
- Cathodic bonding system to zinc anodes on Zeus® Pod drive units.
- Twin Cummins Zeus® QSC 600hp engine system with integrated transmission and trolling valves.
- Carbon fibre drive shafts between engines and Pod drive units
- Racor fuel filters/water separator for each engine.
- Cummins Zeus® exhaust system with idle bypass at transom.
- Engine alarms for low oil pressure and high water temperature.
- Acoustic and heat insulation throughout engine room
- White aluminium perforated insulation panels throughout engine room
- Grey Vinyl, non-slip 'Pirelli' flooring.
- Engine room DC exhaust fans
- Freshwater fill hose for engines and generator in engine room as well as wash down.
- Engine room access directly from aft deck hatch with access ladder and safety rails around both engines. Gas strut to engine room hatch
- One (1) duplex AC receptacle.
- Five (5) LED DC lights in engine room.
- One (1) Onan EQD 13.5 kva / 50Hz or 17.5 KVA / 60Hz single phase Generator which is fresh water cooled with a sound shield, hour meter, remote stop/start with diagnostic capability. Racor fuel filter, muffler with gas and water separator – exhaust to transom and water outlet below the waterline.
- Generator start/stop control at galley
- Vessel wired using BEP CZoneTM system of digital switching BEP CZoneTM digital networked control and monitoring system with 8" touch screen in the galley for control of all AC & DC equipment along with monitoring all onboard systems
- Four (4) Mastervolt 12V/225 AH low maintenance AGM batteries for engine start @ 24v
- One (1) Mastervolt 12V/130 AH low maintenance AGM battery for Generator starting @12v.
- Four (4) Mastervolt 12V/200 AH low maintenance GEL battery for domestic service @ 24v.
- Battery selector switches located in cockpit locker controlled by CZone.
- Emergency battery coupling system permits engine start battery banks to link.
- One (1) Mastervolt ChargeMaster 24/20-2 battery charger for engine start batteries.
- One (1) Mastervolt IVO Smart 12/10 battery charger for Generator start battery.
- One (1) Mastervolt 24/2500W-50HZ Inverter (for TV, Bose system, Blue-ray player, icemaker)
- One (1) Mastervolt ChargeMaster 24/100 battery charger for domestic bank
- Port engine alternator charges port start bank, starboard alternator charges starboard start bank and domestic bank via VSR (voltage sensitive regulator).
- One (1) 60 amp 24v to 12v converter for 12V equipment.
- One (1) 15 amp and one (1) 32 amp shore power connection in an enclosed locker at the transom -includes 2 shore power leads as standard.
- DC 24v lights throughout, LED warm white lighting and dimmable through CZoneTM control.
- Engine room bilge pumps: two (2) automatic Rule 3700gph 24v electric bilge pumps with manual override at CZoneTM screen and helm switches.
- Forward: two (2) automatic Rule 2000gph 24v electric bilge pump with manual override at CZoneTM, one under master cabin berth and one under forward cabin sole.
- Float switches fitted to all bilge pumps.
- High water level alarm with audible and visual indication on CZoneTM screens at each helm.
- Anti-Syphon loops fitted to all pump outlets.
- All hoses double hose clamped on all underwater fittings and bilge system.
- One (1) manual bilge pump for engine room with handle located remotely in a cockpit locker.
- All overboard discharge is at the transom, port and starboard.
- High quality sea water inlet strainers for all inlets with visual sights to check if clear of debris.
- Bronze through hull fittings all bonded to electrolytic protection system.
- One (1) high quality deck wash-down pump 24v DC, for sea water wash down at anchor locker
Black & Grey Water System
- 100 US gallons (380 litres) of GRP holding tank with indicator and macerator pump from holding tank for overboard discharge.
- Pump out switch at CZoneTM.
- Holding tank level gauge through CZoneTM screens
- Two (2) Tecma Silence 24v electric toilet with control panel, timber, or white toilet seats and lids.
- One (1) independent fibreglass sump tank with clear cover and inspection hatch for shower water.
- One (1) Whale gulper pump (for showers) 24v DC sump pump for the shower sump tank (pump mounted outside tank).
Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Cruise Air direct expansion/ DX remote air conditioning/ reverse cycle heating system with air handlers:
- Saloon 16,000 BTU's.
- Main Helm 16,000 BTU's.
- Master Stateroom 18,000 BTU's.
- VIP Stateroom 12,000 BTUs.
- Both staterooms split to heads.
- 3RD cabin air conditioning is split from master cabin, 4000 BTUs.
- Digital controller to all air handlers. Stbd Cabin is not digital control.
- All Air cond vents are discreet and colour coordinated into panels.
Emergency & Fire Fighting Equipment
- Seafire fire extinguisher FM200 system with manual release at the cockpit.
- Fire alarm integrated to CZoneTM system for additional alarms via screens and activation of emergency lighting.
- 3 hand held fire extinguishers mounted accordingly.
- Manual bilge pump to engine room, mounted in cockpit.
Cockpit Deck features
- Teak cockpit deck, swim platform and teak steps.
- Bose 2nd zone stereo speakers with remote control.
- Self-draining cockpit deck with deep gutters to all hatches. All hatches have rubber seals.
- One (1) teak table top on manual high/ low mechanism and stainless steel support leg
- Storage bin under fibreglass bench seating aft-removable. Seats to include cover.
- Fender stowage vertically in both aft quarters for fenders
- Moulded port and starboard side transom stairway with teak steps and lights for access to swim platform from the cockpit.
- Elliptical stainless steel safety rail around BBQ and garage hatch, behind the bench seating.
- Two (2) stainless steel stylish transom gates in elliptical stainless steel tube.
- One (1) freshwater wash down outlet
- Overhead warm white LED lighting to cockpit.
- Moulded breakfast bar with a teak or solid surface top. To include Ice Maker and rubbish bin under.
- Two (2) strong swinging Euro designed & high quality stainless steel bar stools
- Wet bar unit with one (1) Vitro Frigo drawer fridge and also glass storage
- Electric BBQ built into transom unit above the tender garage with gas struts, moulded sink, faucet with hot and cold water supply, micro switch on lid for safety and LED lighting.
- Teak laid swim platform including hull sponsons with fixed height sections each side including 60mm stainless steel rub rail. Centre section of swim platform has an electro-hydraulic high / low mechanism (max capacity 200KG) to aid in dinghy launch and retrieval.
- High quality stainless steel swim ladder housed in a locker on the swim platform
- Built in handheld shower with hot and cold water supply.
- Two (2) recessed 24v DC LED floodlights for docking.
- One built in locker housing Shorepower inlets (2), and dockside city water inlet with regulator.
- Tender garage designed to house 3.0m dinghy.
- Electric opening mechanism for tender garage door.
- Electric winch retrieval system (24V DC) for easy return of the dinghy back into the garage.
- Roller system and nylon runners to suit 3m RIB inflatable
- Internal 24v DC LED lighting and 24v DC floodlight fitted. (Dinghy and outboard owners responsibility)
- Standard 3 cabin layout as per G.A drawing.
- Choice of Teak, Oak or American Walnut wood finish throughout with satin varnish finish.
- Euro designed custom wood finish blended with fabrics, leathers & 2 Pac Finishes.
- Indirect LED lighting affect to all beds and steps.
- All interior lighting in LED warm white 24VDC.
- All decor bedding supplied & fitted
Main Helm Station
- Air Conditioning 8,000 BTU with 5 Air conditioning outlets
- Stylish 'retro' helm stations with leather and stitched features – easy access to dashboard controls.
- One (1) leather electric helm chair with arm rests: electric forward and aft movement.
- Leather upholstered seating at each helm for passenger to match the style of the helm chair.
- Chaise leather lounge at stb side of helm.
- Two 15.4" Raymarine glass touch screens supplying full engine instrumentation.
- Cummins electronic gear and throttle controls.
- One (1) Cummins Zeus® Joystick control for easy docking and slow speed manoeuvrability
- Muir anchor windlass control with chain counter.
- Horn control.
- Lighting switches for over each helm with warm white and red night lights –backlit switching.
- Bilge pump audible alarms and switch panel
- Sea fire extinguisher system with alarm and test panel
- Southern hemisphere magnetic compass with night lighting
- Fuel and water gauges in CZoneTM system read on Raymarine screens.
- Three (3) windscreen wipers and fresh water wash down system. Pantograph wipers with intermittent control facility
Electronics at Lower Station
- Raymarine 15.4" glass display touch screens (2).
- Raymarine GPS GPM 400 connected to Cummins Auto pilot/Skyhook touch pad on dash.
- Raymarine 4kw 48nm 18" Radome Radar
- Auto pilot.
- VHF radio.
- Raymarine CP450c colour sounder.
- Raymarine camera pack (1 infra-red in engine room, one at the bow for anchor and one in the cockpit) and one over the swim platform.
- Teak and stainless steel easy access stair way to daybridge.
- Hatch over stairway to daybridge from cockpit
- Non-skid finish to flooring throughout.
- Stainless steel safety rails around daybridge
- Comfortable L shaped lounge with storage below.
- Foldout teak daybridge hi/low table.
- Large wet bar on stb side of daybridge including drawer fridge, sink with hot and cold faucet, garbage bin and glass/bottle storage.
- Generous and comfortable single helm seat with moulded footrest under dash.
- Large and effective wind deflecting windscreen.
- Ergonomic dash layout incl drink holders and switching
- One 15.4" Glass Raymarine touch screen on dash
- High quality steering wheel.
- Cummins electronic controls and Joystick.
- Daybridge stereo speakers and controller
- CZoneTM 3.5" control screen for AC and DC switching and vessel monitoring.
- Bimini top fitted which is designed to fold away and out of sight behind the wind screen.
- Daybridge full cover fitted, as standard.
- Winch chain counter & remote control fitted.
- Engine stop/start switches.
- CZoneTM Control panel for AC and DC switching and vessel monitoring
- Overhead storage cupboards with exhaust fan in-built.
- Euro inspired and designed cabinetry & fittings.
- Miele Combi microwave convection oven.
- Two (2) Refrigeration units: Vitro Frigo AC/ DC pull out drawer type fridges.
- One (1) Vitro Frigo AC/DC Freezer drawer type.
- Miele 3 burner induction Cooktop.
- Large underslung stainless steel sink with Grohe Euro single faucet tap.
- Solid surface bench top throughout galley
- Garbage receptacle x2 in Drawer.
- Bar and storage locker at forward end of galley accommodating bottles and glasses.
- Air conditioned 16,000 BTU split to starboard cabin & head.
- Carpeted floors throughout with quality underlay.
- Euro design bed surrounds and bedhead area
- Queen size bed with 8" innerspring mattress.
- Décor pack including sheets, bedspread & pillows.
- Storage under the bed – drawers.
- Night stands with drawers finished in timber & leather
- Cedar lined wardrobe with internal LED lighting on auto switch.
- Two (2) LED reading lamps.
- Porthole blinds.
- Two (2) opening port holes with alarms and flyscreens. Portholes fitted within the portlights.
- Under bed LED Lighting.
- LCD 24" Television incl inbuilt DVD installed.
- Privacy lock to cabin door.
- Teak flooring to step into cabin.
- Tecma Silence DC toilet with timber, or white seat and lid
- Large walk-in shower with frameless glass shower door, teak and Grohe shower set
- Air conditioning ducting split from master cabin.
- Storage cupboard with mirror.
- Opening porthole with flyscreen.
- Blinds over porthole.
- Moulded bathroom with a warm gelcoat finish.
- Washbasin with marble surface to vanity bench.
- 24V DC Heated towel rail and separate hand towel rail
- Toilet roll holder and accessories.
- One (1) extractor fan.
- Privacy lock on the door.
VIP Cabin Forward
- Direct access from VIP cabin or lower foyer then utilised as the day head.
- Air conditioning split from VIP cabin.
- Tecma Silence 24V DC fresh water flush toilet with teak seat and lid.
- Moulded bathroom with warm gelcoat finish.
- Large moulded walk in shower with frameless glass shower door. Grohe shower set.
- Storage cabinet with mirror.
- Washbasin with marble surface bench top.
- Grohe sink single faucet.
- Two (2) towel rails.
- Toilet roll holder and accessories.
- One (1) Extractor fan.
- Opening porthole with alarm, flyscreen and blind.
- Privacy locks to both doors.
- Direct access from companionway
- Air conditioning split from master cabin with 4000BTU air handler and control.
- Upper and lower bunks at two metres long with 6" mattresses
- Decor pack of sheets, bedcovers & pillows.
- Carpeted floor with quality underlay.
- Single nightstand with drawer in timber & leather finish.
- Hanging locker.
- Manship stainless round deck hatch with blind & fly screen.
- Opening porthole with alarm flyscreen & blind.
- Under bed LED lighting.
- Two (2) LED reading lights
- Privacy lock to cabin door.
- Comprehensive Owner's manual
- 2 Shorepower leads supplied
- Windscreen cover included
- Maxilume spot/floodlight on mast