This is an exceptional example of Gibson 55 Series. She is the 16′ beam layout with full walk around decks. She is all freshwater and has always been kept undercover (reportedly the same slip since new). Not only does she offer a great layout, she is very well equipped: 8.1L fuel injected engines with around 440 hours; a big 12.5 kW generator with 1064 hours; three-zone marine heat/air with digital SMX controls, satellite TV, Sony stereo, spotlight, VHF radio and depthfinder. The galley up floorplan is great for entertaining. The galley offers a Whirlpool side by side refrigerator, stove, oven, and microwave. There is a large curve TV for the salon in addition to the large TV for the master. The master has a king bed and the guest cuddy has 2 double beds.
Last bottom job was done in summer of 2016.
Call today to make an appointment to see her!
TIKI TIME features include (but are not limited to):
- Samsung curve TV in salon (approx 50-in *UPGRADE
- Samsung TV in master (approx 40-in) *UPGRADE
- Twin Crusader 8.1 MPI engines (385 hp each)
- 12.5 kW Westerbeke generator
- RV1 Tracvision Sat TV
- Bimini top (tan canvas)
- Swim platform
- Raymarine i50
- Uniden Oceanus VHF
- Sony CDX-CA705M
- Clarion M502
- (1) Charles 30-amp 5000 SP series battery charger
- Kicker speakers on flybridge
- Keurig coffee maker
- Galley Maid oven and stove (3-burner)
- Galvanized anchor
…and many more!