The 60 Open is the newest addition to the Delta Carbon Series. A yacht utilizing the innovative thinking and technology developed for its predecessors, further refined in an open platform.
The lightweight carbon hull is paired with twin Volvo Penta IPS 800s, a combination that makes her remarkably responsive and fuel efficient. The 60 Open is capable of cruising at 30 knots with a range of 500 nautical miles and beyond without refueling.
The handmade interior is characterized by Scandinavian simplicity, uncompromising quality and carefully selected high-end materials.
The Carbon Revolution
In 2010, Delta Powerboats began serial production of carbon fiber motor yachts. Since then, fifteen 54 Carbon's have been delivered to clients in the U.S., Europe and Asia, and both the 54 and 88 Carbon were awarded appointed winners at the annual MBY Motor Boat of the Year awards.
Deck and Cockpit
- Hand laid teak deck
- Flush skylights and hatches
- Dual helm seats, port & starboard
- Customizable galley
- L–shaped sofas
- Oversized sunbed with fixed backrest and hydraulic engine room hatch
- Convertible teak dining tables
- Hydraulic tender lift integrated with platform
- Hydraulic engine room hatch
- Hydraulic passerelle and hydraulic tender lift integrated with platform
- HB Technics hydraulic tender lift for up to 400 kilos
- Opacmare passerelle gangway/swim ladder integrated with platform
- Emergency swim ladder
- Hand laid vacuum-glued teak deck
Owner's Stateroom: King size berth. Handmade interior with finest selected teak and eight layers of varnish. Removable panels covered in Italian fabrics. Solid teak flooring, Irish wool carpets.
Guest's staterooms: Port cabin with two single berths, starboard cabin with one double berth. Handmade interior with finest selected teak and eight layers of varnish. Removable panels covered in Italian fabrics. Solid teak flooring, Irish wool carpets.
Heads: One owner's en-suite head plus one guest's shared head.
- Ros folding chairs in client's choice of fabric
- Volvo Penta / Garmin Glass Cockpit System
- Volvo Penta electronic controls, gyro and genset controls
- Air-supported deep-V hull
- All lamination made according to Diab core infusion technology
- Hull and stringers in vacuum infusion laminated carbon fiber/vinylester/divinycell
- Bulkheads in vacuum infusion laminated carbon fiber/vinylester/divinycell
- Deck in vacuum infusion laminated carbon fiber/vinylester/divinycell
- T-top in vacuum infusion laminated carbon fiber/vinylester/divinycell