RHINO is a large volume yacht with generous spaces, accommodations and features commonly found on new builds. She has recently benefitted from new electronics, mechanical and electrical system upgrades. A fabulous understated new interior and exterior cushions have been updated. RHINO has enviable charter history and the best Sun Deck in the industry.
1. RHINO is US-built and 492 gross tons. Her volume is exceptional
2. Historically has been one of the top charter producers in the fleet
3. Unquestionably the best sundeck/flybridge in her class
4. Large garage area to store toys, spares, equipment to keep decks and engineering spaces clear
5. Massive aft deck for storage of multiple water toys including protected deck hatches for jet skis. Everything is close to the water for safe and quick deployment which leaves the sundeck open for guests all the time
6. Recently received a complete paint job (2017) and all new electronics (2018)
7. Major mechanical and electrical investment
8. New Quantum Zero Speed stabilizers installed (4 fins)
9. Shipyard expenses and upgrades over $3,000,000 in past 5 years completely changed the look, feel, and reliability of RHINO
Sleeps ten (10) guests in five (5) spacious double staterooms; ten (10) crew in four (4) double crew cabins, Chief Engineer's cabin, plus Captain's cabin.
Each area of her stylish interior is finished in the finest woods, marbles and fabrics, creating a setting that is inviting, comfortable and elegant.
RHINO has the best sun deck of any yacht this size and is far superior than many yachts up to 185'.
The Sun Deck can be reached through the interior via a spiral staircase that is met by a round hatch that provides access. The round hatch hydraulically opens and closes just aft of the flybridge seating. This access from the sun deck to the interior of the yacht is a feature found only on much larger vessels. The sun deck staircase accesses the entire yacht, on all decks, all the way to the lower guest accommodations.
The Sun Deck has two (2) U-shaped bars with a high gloss varnished teak top and twelve (12) varnished teak bar chairs. There is an ice-maker, sink, and refrigerator. Both bars are protected from the sun by either the arch over, or awnings that extend aft from the arch. A six-person Jacuzzi is centered on the sun deck, aft of the bars. Sun lounging pads surround the Jacuzzi.
All the way aft on the centerline there is a BBQ grill and on both sides of the grill are circular settees surrounding teak cocktail tables.
Five triangular sunshades can also be positioned over the Jacuzzi, sun pad and aft seating areas.
There is extensive locker storage on this immense sun deck, and access down to the bridge aft deck on the port side.
A passageway gives access to the foredeck. There is an escape hatch for the crew and an additional escape hatch from the owner's stateroom.
Under the vertical bridge windows there is a seating area.
The bridge is well laid out with excellent visibility. A single helm chair faces forward. There is a U-shaped seating area with a table against the aft bulkhead for owners and guests.
The Captain's cabin is to starboard with a queen berth with Pullman. There is ample hanging locker space, a desk, and an ensuite with a Jacuzzi tub and shower.
The yacht's office is to port, properly equipped with SAT COMS and other communication and office equipment.
A day head is further aft, ahead and inboard of the audio/visual control racks that are correctly set up to roll out, giving walk-around access behind for service in an air-conditioned space. Audio/visual storage cabinets are against the aft bulkhead, dumb waiter access is adjacent and a door to the port side deck gives unobtrusive crew flow.
The central staircase arrives from either the sun deck above or the main deck below in this foyer area.
The Sky Lounge is further aft on the bridge deck level, giving excellent light, ventilation and abundance of space.
There is a wet bar against the forward starboard bulkhead, adjacent to a four-place game table. A couch and love seat are opposite, surrounded by easy chairs and a coffee table.
Further aft to starboard are additional couches, side tables, coffee tables and easy chairs, arranged to easily view the 80” theater screen with entertainment center, which includes a DVD/CD/Stereo and iPod docking station, controlled by iPad.
Double stainless-steel doors access the owner's upper dining deck, which is arranged with a teak dining table and TriComfort dining chairs. Twelve chairs surround the table with more stored locally for additional seating. Storage cabinets forward serve as buffet servers. A C-shaped seating area is further aft. This entire deck is protected from the sun by the sun deck overhead and there is a manual awning to cover the aft seating, if needed. It is possible to enclose the sides of this deck with "see through" wind proof curtains, and it is air-conditioned to remove humidity. For relaxing, there are (4) wicker lounge chairs and ottomans.
The main deck has generous sized walk-around teak decks. Port and starboard are stairwells forward leading to the bridge deck where there is centerline access to the foredeck. There are Bosun lockers forward serving the anchor windlass area.
The aft deck is large and well laid out storing the 19’ AB tender with 150 hp Yamaha Outboard and four (4) wave runners. Two wave runners and other toys are stored under the main deck in a hidden garage. The tender chocks remove and the storage boxes on the centerline convert to buffet servers for large gatherings. There is access up to the bridge deck dining area and further up to the sun deck, down to the swim platform on the starboard side, or to the hydraulic Passarelle to port.
Entering the main deck through the port door you enter into the Lower Salon, paneled in Bubinga wood. Good storage areas are forward, with two sofas for viewing the Veranda entertainment center. The ceiling panels were recovered in 2018. There is an excellent view out to the main aft deck through double glass doors. This is an ideal room for children and games, with easy access to the water sports area. It can also be used as a massage room with sliding doors between the main salon and dining room.
Walking forward through double Bubinga wood doors is the dining room, arranged with (2) circular tables, each with (6) chairs. There is a custom wood insert that can be installed to make one large oval table seating 12 comfortably.
This room boasts extensive storage in beautiful matching wood paneled cabinets. There are spectacular water views from this area.
The main deck galley is to port, with excellent crew passageways adjacent and great pantry storage, equipped with excellent commercial equipment and warm residential feel. A fully equipped serving pantry is aft of the galley with access to the dining room.
Walking forward from the Dining Salon to starboard, there is a day head inboard, just ahead of the double door foyer access to the side decks. The central guest staircase is off the foyer with access to the bridge, sun deck, and the guest staterooms below.
Walking forward the entrance to the master stateroom is a long starboard side passageway.
The full beam master stateroom is full width, with a custom king size bed centrally located in the port side sleeping area, facing forward toward an entertainment center. A semi-bulkhead with a sliding door separates the owners sitting lounge from the sleeping area. Easy chairs, a two-person settee, bookshelves, entertainment center and desk on the outboard side complete this relaxing room.
The his and her master ensuite is beam forward in the master stateroom area, with two sinks, two WC's (hers with bidet), identical hanging lockers both sides, central shower and central Jacuzzi tub.
Access to the guest accommodations is via the spiral staircase from the main deck foyer. There are four (4) versatile guest staterooms below. All are equipped with their own safes, entertainment centers, and computer network access.
Forward to starboard is a twin berth cabin with ensuite marble bath with shower. The twin beds can convert to a King.
Opposite to port is a queen berth cabin with ensuite marble bath with shower.
The aft port guest stateroom is arranged with two twin berths that, in stored mode, enable this stateroom to become the sitting room or suite side of a full beam guest suite (when combined with the aft starboard queen stateroom). The port side "suite" has a marble bath with bathtub and shower. The twin beds can convert into a King bed.
The aft starboard side stateroom is permanently set as a queen berth, with partitions that open to make it a full-beam suite using the port side stateroom. This stateroom also has a marble bathroom with tub and shower.
- Walk-in refrigerator and freezer by Artic Industries, Inc (2015)
- Traulsen wine cooler
- 2 x Miele induction oven ranges with steam features (Oct 2017)
- Gaylord exhaust hood
- Whirlpool microwave oven
- Miele dishwasher, 28 min. quick cycle
- Ice-O-Matic icemaker
- In-Sink-Erator garbage disposal
- Cuisinart food processor
- In-Sink-Erator hot water dispenser
- KitchenAid mixer
- Nespresso machines
Crew Lounge & Laundry
- 2 x refrigerators
- Amana microwave
- 42" Digital flat panel television
- SAT receiver and tuner
- 2 x Miele washers
- 2 x Miele dryers
- Miele washer and dryer
- GE chest freezer
- GE refrigerator
- 11 x DirecTV receivers
- Sky Lounge: 80" Sharp Aquos 3D TV with Wi-Fi, controlled by an iPad
- Bridge Deck Aft: Sunbrite 54" flat screen HDTV on a mount that allows for swivel
- Sun Deck: Sunbrite 54" flat screen HDTV; waterproof floating remote; iPod dock
- Master Stateroom: 65" Samsung Smart flat screen HDTV
- Port Forward & Starboard Forward Guest Cabins: 46" Samsung flat screen HDTV's
- Port Aft & Starboard Aft Guest Cabins: 40" Samsung flat screen HDTV's
- High definition channels are available in all guest areas throughout the yacht, with the exception of the sitting room in the Master Stateroom
- Kaleidescape movie system
- 3 x 20" Dell Hi-Res screens new 2018
- 2 x 19" Furuno Hi-Res screens
- 2 x Furuno 126-mile 2120 radars: 1 x band with ARPA and 1 x S band with ARPA
- Nobeltec chart plot system
- Furuno LCD depth sounder / Furuno Navtec NX-500
- ICOM 802 SSB
- Weems and Plath clock, barometer and temperature
- Custom-built computer for NAV software
- 3 x Simrad
- Sperry Navigate XMK 2 digital gyro
- Furuno FA-150 AIS
- Sperry Navipilot 4000
- 3 x ICOM M602 VHF
- B&G Instrument monitoring displays
- Robertson VHF in crew area
- Sea VHF
- US and GSM cell phones
- HP 410 Office All-in-One scanner, copier
- Intellian VSat Model V100GX KU-KA (2018)
- Intellian Sat TV model S100HD KA-KU (2018)
- Wi-Fi throughout vessel
- Toshiba PABX phone system
- 2 x ACR spotlights AR600A (2018)
- Mac Mini 3 GHz Intel Core i7 Ship’s Computer that runs Windows and Macintosh
- T3 Monitoring/ alarm system - standard engine room alarms, monitored in engine room, control room wheelhouse, crew's lounge (2018)
- Heat and smoke detectors throughout
- Security cameras/monitor system with alarms
- White Lighting Design, Inc. interior lighting
- Lite Touch computer-controlled lighting
- 19' (5.8m) AB Tender, w/ Yamaha 150hp Outboard
- 4 x Waverunners (new 2014)
- 40' Water slide
- Assorted water toys
- Swim ladder
- Re-painted both anchors and chain.
- Sanded all exterior furniture and cemco.
- Re-caulked all fairleads.
- Redid all damaged/leaking caulking.
- Sika in passarelle lights.
- Trim caulking on Portuguese and bow.
- Repaired broken stanchions.
- Sanded and re-painted jetski locker.
- Repaired chock rubbers.
- 303 all exterior covers.
- Repaired bow waterline damage from chain.
- Had stainless steel plates made for bow from chain damage.
- Port generator had the main heat exchanger between raw water and coolant changed. Also the second heat exchanger between coolant and oil replaced.
- Stabilizers – new heat exchanger installed.
- Oil changed.
- New cartridge valves on port forward fin and starboard aft fin.
- Replacement of sundeck bar lighting.
- Replacement of passarelle lighting.
- Litetouch lighting had parts replaced.
- Bulbous bow bilge repair
- Air conditioning compressor - pipe insulation removed and replaced.
- 3 faulty units were removed and replaced with new ones.
- Port generator serviced
- Engine room fans. Faulty stbd aft fan electrical faults found and repaired. A new touch screen controller installed for correct operation of fans.
- A new macerator pump was installed for the toilet system stbd aft of vessel in the engineers cabin bilge.
- 4 new main engine starter batteries installed.
- Stbd side wing station mini wheel for the steering replaced.
- Steering repair.
March to April 21
- New bottom paint.
- Prep and paint shafts and propellers with propspeed.
- Installation of sacrificial anodes. 11 in total on the hull and propellers.
- Replaced exhaust blanket insulation.
- Removed port and stbd propellers, seals and shafts were inspected and tested.
- Removal and replacement of shaft line tube and cutlass bearings.
- All fuel tanks were inspected and cleaned.
- Fresh water tanks were chlorinated, pressure washed and vacuumed out.
- Black tank was pressure washed.
- Black tank forward was pressure washed.
- New dishwasher installed in stew pantry.
2019 YARD PERIOD
- Propellers balancing.
- Intermediate shaft bearings.
- Shafts balancing.
- SPOT bottom paint/ prop speed (full new bottom job in 2018).
- Bow bulb repair.
- Coupling cover.
UPGRADED EQUIPMENT 2018
- Kaleidescape M300 Player (Master stateroom).
- Integra DHC-80.3 9.2-Ch THX Networking A/V.
- Preamp/Processor (Factory refurbished).
- Sonance VP64R in-ceiling speaker.
- Crestron Touch Panel 3.6” Touchscreen.
- Niles SI-2125 Amplifier.
- Kaleidescape K5000 Player.
- Crestron 6x2 4K HDMI® Switcher.
- Crestron XM Tuner Module.
- Crestron AV2 Processor w/ CNET-1.
- Complete paint job (completed December 2017).
- Top-end overhaul of main engines (April 2014).
- Rebuilt generators: (Complete Rebuilt in 2014).
- Installed new oil & water separator.
- Re-built majority of hydraulic lines and valves.
- Installed new Atlas system (2014).
- Installed new circuit panel (2014).
- Replaced all air handlers (2015).
- Replaced all compressors (2015).
- New Inmarsat Model Fleet One Satellite Communication Terminal (2017).
- Installed Quantum QC1200 Zero Speed Stabilizers 4-Fin System (2014).
- Replaced anchor chains.
- Replaced both windlass pumps and gears.
- Replaced both Muir anchor windlasses.
- Pulled props and had them brought into spec June 2019.
- Pulled rudders and had them rebuilt.
- Upgraded boat's AV system.
- WiFi network upgraded and iPad remote controllers implemented.
- Rebuilt davit system (2014/2015).
- Replace davit lines (2015).
- Rebuilt Passarelle (2017).
Tender and Toys
- 19' (5.8 m) AB Tender, 150 Yamaha outboard (2014).
- 4 x Jet skis (2014).
- Replaced antennas on mast.
- Teak replaced as needed.
- Recovered all cushions and pads.
- Refinished tables and "U" bar.
- Replaced ice maker.
- Replaced refrigerator.
- Replaced sunscreen over hot tub.
- Replaced hot tub and associated plumbing.
- Replaced Sun bright TV.
- Installed Low E tint to pop-up glass.
- Replaced up lighting on mast.
- Recovered bridge bench seat.
- Replaced the boat's analog monitoring system with a digital system.
- Recovered all the furniture.
- Replaced the carpet and pad.
- Replaced refrigerator.
- Replaced ice maker.
- Refinished main table.
- Refinished aft table.
- 12 new teak table chairs.
- Recover aft table cushions.
- Installed air-condition vents over table.
- Replaced treadmill and exercise bike.
- Replaced Sun Brite outdoor television.
- Recovered upholstery and cushions.
- Replaced the carpet and pad.
- Replaced the draperies.
- Recovered the ceiling panels 2018.
- Replaced twin tables and had a custom insert made to span the twin tables to make one long table.
- Replaced the carpet and pad.
- Replaced all linens and spreads.
- Replaced draperies.
- Replaced TV in sitting area.
- Replaced carpet and pad.
- Replaced granite floor.
- Replaced dated mural behind tub with beveled mirror and frame.
- Replaced marble in shower.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Bradford Yacht Sales
This listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this brokerage to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, Inc. provides the yachts for sale vessel description information contained herein as a convenience to the website user and does not in any manner warrant or otherwise guarantee the accuracy of such information. Some featured yachts for sale vessels are not for sale to U. S. citizens while the yachts in U.S. waters. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption's and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent/s to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessels are, prior to sale, subject to price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.