Yacht Ownership Simplified℠
Days since first yacht haul out at Bradford Marine.
Staff working hard for you every day.
Linear feet undercover dockage in Fort Lauderdale.
Hours - quickest yacht sale in Bradford Marine history.
Standing behind the quality of yacht refit and repair service.
Offering yacht owners access to the best yacht sales team available.
Providing a comprehensive scope of marine related products.
…that’s how we’ve become the trusted leader in yachting with a legacy dating back to 1966. Our yacht repair craftsmen, sales professionals and management team go above and beyond on a daily basis to create Yacht Ownership Simplified? for you, our valued customer.
What our clients say
- Thank you for the quick and efficient sale of our boat. I wish I would have found you a lot sooner as it would have eliminated a lot of time and expense in trying to sell the boat through other means. Thanks again.CaptainShipyard Customer
- Thank you for the professional work done during our recent yard period. I have been a Captain for over 30 years and I have seen many yard periods and refits in my time. This one will go down as the smoothest. You took the stress out of budgets, constraints and tight timelines. Your prices were fair and reasonable and the timeline was more than acceptable. Both the owner and I are very happy with the end product - we shall return.CaptainShipyard Customer
- In my 25 years or so in yachting I have experienced many yard periods some good and some not so good, recently I completed a yard period at Bradford Marine that proved to be exceptional. Going into the yard the owner and I were very clear in what we expected in quality of workmanship, budget and timeframe. Bradford Marine’s workforce provided the quality workmanship that we expected, the work was complete on time and we stayed within the budget.CaptainShipyard Customer
- We are extremely pleased with the service and level of professionalism we received at Bradford Marine. Our project manager worked countless weekends and was always able to meet and exceed our needs. We look forward to continuing a great relationship in the future.Captain FreddyShipyard Customer
- "Whit Kirtland always made himself available, was ethical and effective during the sale of my yacht. I would gladly refer him to anyone who is in the market to sell or purchase a yacht."Victor I.Yacht Owner
- “If I had another boat to sell, I would definitely use Tucker Fallon and Bradford Marine Yacht Sales.”Victor T.Yacht Owner
- "I have been a shipyard customer for over 15 years and have always enjoyed great service. When I recently sold one of my boats, I was truly impressed with broker, Whit Kirtland, and his professional ability during a complicated sale."John B.Yacht Owner & Long-time Customer